What Is A Life Coach?
Life Coaching you hear...What does this even mean? Here I will explain the many benefits of hiring a Coach and what you can expect from the coaching itself.
Life Coaching is an on-going professional relationship that can help you produce and achieve extraordinary results in your personal, career, relationships and pretty much any other aspect of your life experience. If you think about gym goers who want to look their best, they will sometimes hire a coach to achieve results a lot faster than they would alone. The same applies to life coaching. Your mind is like a muscle and will be benefited greatly by working on it.
Life Coaching is NOT therapy! It is about looking forward and achieving positive results in your life. As your coach I will show you techniques and simple yet powerful strategies for helping you to move from where you are, to where you want to be in life.
There are many life changing benefits that come with hiring a coach and so here they are...
1) Gain Clarity - When asked the question "What is it you really want in life?" A lot of people have responded with, "I don't know, I have never really thought about it." Perhaps this is how you might answer the question too. Hiring me as your coach, I can help you get crystal clear about what it is you want and what you would like to achieve from coaching. (If you are not already clear.) Coaching helps you stay focused and clear about your goals and in which direction you would like to go.
2) Accountability - This is so powerful when it comes to coaching and being coached for change. As a coach I do not give advice or tell you what to do but together we will create goals for you that will be realistic and achievable but most importantly what inspires YOU, and if for some reason you are not able to achieve a particular goal then that is what would be worked on during the next session to find out exactly what stopped you and help you move forward again with confidence. Talking about your goals and what you want to achieve with somebody else can give you the determination to actually achieve them. If you find you are putting things off, then having a coach can quickly help you deal with those things a lot faster than doing it alone.
3) Non-Judgemental - Friends and family can be a really great support for you but having non-judgemental input can make a huge difference to your perspectives and help you look at things differently. I will hold you in a loving non-judgemental space so you can explore your true self.
4) Its All About YOU! - Life coaching is the best opportunity to focus solely on you and your dreams. It gives you the space to think about yourself, your thoughts, your feelings and whats important to you. Life coaching truly is life changing once you make the commitment to invest in yourself.
5) Personal Growth & Development - Life coaching can be challenging but at the same time, extremely rewarding and fun! You will be looking at yourself honestly, openly and will be challenged to stretch out of your comfort zones. The comfort zone is a beautiful thing but nothing grows there. Life coaching will help you grow and take your life to the next level.
6) Amazing Processes & Techniques - You will learn some really fun, powerful and practical exercises to enhance your own life experience. These tools when used regularly can really transform your life and the experiences you have.
7) Build Confidence & Self-Esteem - By having me as your coach, I will rapidly help you work on building self-esteem and self-confidence in all areas of your life. You will overcome fears by recognizing and changing any limiting beliefs you may hold about yourself.
8) Strictly Confidential - It is important to have trust in any relationship which is why I have a strict confidentiality policy. Whatever we work on during our time together stays only with me and you, going no further.
I would love to know if you have had any experiences of coaching and what you received from it so drop a comment below and lets connect. If on the other hand you would like to hire me personally then I offer a free 30 minute (no obligation) discovery call. Just mention "Discovery Call" in the subject line of an email here. All of the coaching sessions are done via a video call to which I will supply the link once arranged. I look forward to hearing from you.
For more information please follow this link to learn more about me and my services.
Professional & qualified confidence life coach teaching people how to build self-confidence through being more of a healthy selfish person.
Do you always compare yourself to others? Do you own your own worth in this world or give away your power to negative thinking and othe...
I have created this blog so I can share with my readers the importance of Self Love and why having a healthy appreciation for one'...
I came across this motivational video on Youtube and just had to share! Happy watching...
I would like to share with you 7 steps to feeling good enough now! These come from the book written by Barbara Rose entitled Being En...